Sachin Tendulkar, who will turn 39 next month, is in no hurry to retire and the prolific Indian batsman has refused to rule himself out of the 2015 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand. “Whatever lies ahead is in God’s hands. I can only try. I just want to enjoy the game and I don’t want to set targets,” Tendulkar told reporters on Sunday at a function to celebrate his 100th international century. Since his 1989 debut against Pakistan, Tendulkar has amassed nearly 34,000 international runs and claimed his 100th century against Bangladesh this month to cement his place as statistically the greatest batsman. His contemporaries Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid have already quit international cricket but Tendulkar said he was not sure he had played his last World Cup. “I was asked a similar question in 2007 and I could not say then whether I would play in the 2011 World Cup,” Tendulkar said after cracking a smile. “Possibly, I am in the same situation now. I don’t know the answer. I just want people to continue with their good wishes and prayers for me. It means a lot to me.”
Popular Posts
-
Kolkata Knight Riders Celebrating. Kolkata Knight Riders thrashed the defending champions to grab their maiden IPL title in a nail b...
-
At least forty athletes took part in a marathon event at the North Pole. Forty athletes gathered at the North Pole on Friday to run a...
-
E den Hazard Has Said That I am A Team Man,made a big impact in his first three Premier League games with the Blues after arriving from ...
-
A Friendly Match, Chelsea Vs Seattle Sounders Ended Up A High Note For Roberto Di Matteo's Team As Chelsea Beated Them By 4-2.New S...
-
Petr Jiracek scores for Czech Republic to put the hosts out of Euro 2012 Czech Republic beat Poland 1-0 and are out of Euro 2012. P...
-
Saturday's Results of BPL QPR 1- 0 Tottenham Hotspur Taarabt's Strike Sended Tottenham Losing from an Lo...
-
All the second Half goals Helped Real Madrid take Over Apoel Nicosia by 3-0 . Benzema and Kaka's 2 goals Helped of at least half pe...
-
B arcelona ended the match with 4-1 Win against Getafe C.F.Messi who only spend 30 minutes as he was benched at the start but came on ...
-
Jesse Ryder Has got a chance in IPL 5 As his team is Pune warriors.The left-hander, who had taken an indefinite break from cricket to r...
-
Adriano celebrates while scoring a Screamer Cristiano was the Hero after scoring 2 B arcelona Beat Valencia 1-0, While R eal Madri...

0 comments:
Post a Comment