Didier Drogba The Striker Of Chelsea Is Set to leave Chelsea After Long Spell Of 8 Years.The 34-year-old, who scored a late equaliser and the decisive penalty in the shoot-out win over Bayern Munich on Saturday, is reported to have told team-mates his decision during Sunday's trophy parade.Members of the triumphant Blues squad chanted for Drogba to stay in front of his adoring fans but the Ivory Coast international appears to have decided his eight-year spell at Stamford Bridge is up."We will not be together next season," Drogba told France Football magazine."As I have decided to leave, I wanted to tell them (my team-mates) straight to their faces."Except that I could not do it. They made me break down."Even though it's been three years since I said I wanted to leave, I found it hard to admit that it was finished with me and the club."But I don't envisage sitting on the bench watching others play at a time when the club is looking at putting together a new team."So there we go, I am readying myself for a great leap into the unknown. It will be another adventure."Drogba has been linked with a lucrative move to Chinese side Shanghai Shenhuan, where his former Chelsea team-mate Nicolas Anelka is now a player-coach.
Popular Posts
-
Roger Federer beat Mikhail Youzhny 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 Federer earned a record 32nd Grand Slam semifinal berth and moved closer to a record-...
-
At least forty athletes took part in a marathon event at the North Pole. Forty athletes gathered at the North Pole on Friday to run a...
-
Kolkata Knight Riders Celebrating. Kolkata Knight Riders thrashed the defending champions to grab their maiden IPL title in a nail b...
-
E den Hazard Has Said That I am A Team Man,made a big impact in his first three Premier League games with the Blues after arriving from ...
-
A Friendly Match, Chelsea Vs Seattle Sounders Ended Up A High Note For Roberto Di Matteo's Team As Chelsea Beated Them By 4-2.New S...
-
Manchester City tightened its grip on top spot in the Premier League on Saturday by registering a 13th straight home victory, easing pa...
-
Saturday's Results of BPL QPR 1- 0 Tottenham Hotspur Taarabt's Strike Sended Tottenham Losing from an Lo...
-
Jesse Ryder Has got a chance in IPL 5 As his team is Pune warriors.The left-hander, who had taken an indefinite break from cricket to r...
-
Following England vs Srilanka Match , which is the upcoming match for England Jamie Anderson says the batsmen have “a point to prov...
-
Adriano celebrates while scoring a Screamer Cristiano was the Hero after scoring 2 B arcelona Beat Valencia 1-0, While R eal Madri...

0 comments:
Post a Comment