Eden Hazard Has Said That I am A Team Man,made a big impact in his first three Premier League games with the Blues after arriving from Lille in the summer, providing four assists as well as winning two penalties and scoring a goal against Newcastle.The 21-year-old's antics have been crucial in helping Chelsea move top of the fledgling table ahead of this weekend's West London derby against QPR.The Belgium international insists he is not at the club to hog the spotlight and enjoys making openings for his colleagues."I love to set up my team-mates," he told the official Champions Matchday magazine."I am not here to be a star, to show off. I am here to play for the others, but if I have to try and clinch a game then I will."People will see me at Chelsea the way I am and judge me the way they want to."Hazard is looking forward to playing in the Champions League with holders Chelsea after getting a taste of the tournament with Lille."It's a competition that gets everyone dreaming," he added. "Every detail counts at this level."It was good experience (last season with Lille). I hope to do better in it."It will be complicated, because now Chelsea are the team to beat."The goal is to win the Champions League every year, but we know it is difficult to win it twice in a row."Hazard admits he is still adjusting to life in England following his summer move and says joining Chelsea has been a culture shock."It's totally different here," he said."With Lille we could have gone to the South of France and people wouldn't have recognised us. But at Chelsea, the players are at another level."Everything has changed for me the language, the country but it is up to me to adapt."
Popular Posts
-
Roger Federer beat Mikhail Youzhny 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 Federer earned a record 32nd Grand Slam semifinal berth and moved closer to a record-...
-
Kolkata Knight Riders Celebrating. Kolkata Knight Riders thrashed the defending champions to grab their maiden IPL title in a nail b...
-
Manchester City tightened its grip on top spot in the Premier League on Saturday by registering a 13th straight home victory, easing pa...
-
E den Hazard Has Said That I am A Team Man,made a big impact in his first three Premier League games with the Blues after arriving from ...
-
At least forty athletes took part in a marathon event at the North Pole. Forty athletes gathered at the North Pole on Friday to run a...
-
Saturday's Results of BPL QPR 1- 0 Tottenham Hotspur Taarabt's Strike Sended Tottenham Losing from an Lo...
-
Jesse Ryder Has got a chance in IPL 5 As his team is Pune warriors.The left-hander, who had taken an indefinite break from cricket to r...
-
A Friendly Match, Chelsea Vs Seattle Sounders Ended Up A High Note For Roberto Di Matteo's Team As Chelsea Beated Them By 4-2.New S...
-
Spain's Fernando Torres scored twice against the Republic of Ireland and said he is enjoying the tournament so far. The Spaniard ...
-
Petr Jiracek scores for Czech Republic to put the hosts out of Euro 2012 Czech Republic beat Poland 1-0 and are out of Euro 2012. P...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment