Luis Suarez Accepted that he dived against Stoke and BRENDAN RODGERS slammed Luis Suarez after his amazing cheat confession and told him: “It is unacceptable.”The Liverpool boss was shocked that Suarez dived to try to win a penalty against Stoke and stunned the Uruguayan was stupid enough to admit it on TV.Rodgers rapped: “Most players wait until the end of their career when they write books and put those sort of things in.“He’s been honest enough to come out and say it in the middle of his, but this is something in the game we’re trying to clean up.“My feeling as manager of this club is that it’s wrong and it is something we will deal with. I have only ever called it as honestly as I’ve seen it.“I’ve defended him when I felt it was right and will continue to do so.“He and I have a strong relationship and he understands and knows that.“My feeling at the time was that it was wrong but I need to protect the group and if that’s in jeopardy I’ll speak out on it.“He is aware of my feelings and when it happened, it was something only Luis could explain.“The bottom line is that from my perspective as manager and leader of the club it was wrong to say what he said.“It was not acceptable. Diving is not something we advocate here. Our ethics are correct and no one is bigger than the club.”in terms of penalties, we’ve only had one. It might affect people’s thinking.”Suarez infuriated the Stoke players at Anfield in October when he stumbled in the second half of the 0-0 draw and threw himself to the ground.And he told Argentinian TV: “I dived there and I’m going to be sincere with you because we were drawing against Stoke and I wanted to invent something.”Suarez escaped a booking for the dive and ironically Liverpool’s only spot-kick this term came when he was fouled in the return fixture at the Britannia Stadium last month.But Suarez will not be fined for his TV confession and the club believes its condemnation of his actions and words is punishment enough.
Popular Posts
-
Kolkata Knight Riders Celebrating. Kolkata Knight Riders thrashed the defending champions to grab their maiden IPL title in a nail b...
-
India Win Their 4Th ODI Against Sri-Lanka Which Means They take series by 3-1, with one game remaining.Virat Kohli was once again the ...
-
E den Hazard Has Said That I am A Team Man,made a big impact in his first three Premier League games with the Blues after arriving from ...
-
Man Utd striker Wayne Rooney (far right) heads them in front at Tottenham on Sunday Manager admits champions were fortunate after 3-...
-
B arcelona ended the match with 4-1 Win against Getafe C.F.Messi who only spend 30 minutes as he was benched at the start but came on ...
-
A placid track on the fifth day provided Sri Lanka an ideal chance of pushing for victory by chasing down 270 in the allotted 71 overs,...
-
Adriano celebrates while scoring a Screamer Cristiano was the Hero after scoring 2 B arcelona Beat Valencia 1-0, While R eal Madri...
-
The Ivorian Didier Drogba Who Was the Hero For Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich At Champions League Final is Set to Join Shanghai Shenhua And w...
-
The two giants have awoken from early slumbers, and all of a sudden this coming weekend's clash at San Siro has become one of th...
-
Roddick beat Roger Federer 7-6 (7-4) 1-6 6-4 in the third round. American Andy Roddick upset third seed Roger Federer 7-6 (7-4) 1-6 6-...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment