AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Saturday urged Arsenal captain Robin van Persie to jump ship if he wants to win anything. Van Persie’s side were thrashed 4-0 by Ibrahimovic’s Milan in the San Siro on Wednesday, to effectively end the London club’s Champions League hopes. The Dutch international has almost single-handedly kept Arsenal afloat this season and Ibrahimovic warned that if he wants to win anything, he needs to leave London, just as Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas did last summer. “When you don’t win anything for years, people understand why you leave like Cesc Fabregas,” the Swede told The Sun. “Football is all about winning. If you don’t win you want to go. I don’t know Robin personally but I remember him from Holland and what a talent he was – now he is complete. “I don’t know what he is thinking but I know what I would do. “I have made a lot of moves in my life – I take it as a challenge, an adventure. “And I have won eight titles in eight years with different clubs in different countries. “But if you stay in one place all your life it is easy to play football. “You are at home, you are in the comfort zone. “But if you move to five different places it is a real test. If you succeed that’s when you become a real champion, that’s when you get more respect.”
Popular Posts
-
Roger Federer beat Mikhail Youzhny 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 Federer earned a record 32nd Grand Slam semifinal berth and moved closer to a record-...
-
At least forty athletes took part in a marathon event at the North Pole. Forty athletes gathered at the North Pole on Friday to run a...
-
Kolkata Knight Riders Celebrating. Kolkata Knight Riders thrashed the defending champions to grab their maiden IPL title in a nail b...
-
E den Hazard Has Said That I am A Team Man,made a big impact in his first three Premier League games with the Blues after arriving from ...
-
A Friendly Match, Chelsea Vs Seattle Sounders Ended Up A High Note For Roberto Di Matteo's Team As Chelsea Beated Them By 4-2.New S...
-
Manchester City tightened its grip on top spot in the Premier League on Saturday by registering a 13th straight home victory, easing pa...
-
Spain's Fernando Torres scored twice against the Republic of Ireland and said he is enjoying the tournament so far. The Spaniard ...
-
Petr Jiracek scores for Czech Republic to put the hosts out of Euro 2012 Czech Republic beat Poland 1-0 and are out of Euro 2012. P...
-
Saturday's Results of BPL QPR 1- 0 Tottenham Hotspur Taarabt's Strike Sended Tottenham Losing from an Lo...
-
Jesse Ryder Has got a chance in IPL 5 As his team is Pune warriors.The left-hander, who had taken an indefinite break from cricket to r...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment