Popular Posts

Thursday 28 June 2012

Giroud Signs for Arsenal Over Chelsea

Giroud Signs For Arsenal
French Star Giroud Has Snubbed Chelsea To Join Arsenal For £13 million.Giroud told French newspaper L'Equipe: 'Why did I choose Arsenal rather than Chelsea? Because it is a club I love. And I thought it would be easier for my adaptation.'Arsenal is a great club, the facilities are wonderful, but I feel it is a club that takes big care before signing a player, notably considering human values.'There are French players. There is also Arsene Wenger who let me understand he really wanted me.'Chelsea is very nice, it is a great club, but I am not convinced (coach Roberto) Di Matteo knows who I am.'Giroud also denied he has been signed as a replacement for Robin van Persie, who has been linked with Manchester City and Juventus after putting contract talks on hold.'When you make the decision to join a great club, you know there is already a great forward,' he added.'I know what to expect.'Van Persie is a fantastic player who was outstanding last season.He has been at Arsenal for eight years, I hope I will have time to adapt and improve.'Anyway, I don't go there to take his place.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment