Popular Posts

Sunday 17 June 2012

Niko Kranjcar's Spell over at Spurs

Niko Kranjcar After Spending 3 years At Spurs Has Accepted To move to Kiev.The Croatian, who moved to White Hart Lane from Portsmouth in September 2009, made 49 Barclays Premier League appearances for Spurs, scoring nine times.He previously worked with Harry Redknapp at Fratton Park, making 83 top-flight appearances for Pompey.The 27-year-old is currently with Croatia for Euro 2012.In a statement, Tottenham said: "We wish him every success for the future."On Sky Sports News, Kranjcar paid tribute to Tottenham and boss Harry Redknapp."It has been great," he said."I wanted to play more but I played with some great footballers. Harry Redknapp has been a big part of my career - he is the one who brought me to Portsmouth and believed in me there."

0 comments:

Post a Comment