Popular Posts

Thursday 14 June 2012

Rafael Nadal's Watch's Thief In Prison

Rafael Nadal's Watch Worth $375,000, which he left behind In Hotel Due To French Open Final, Thief who was a Hotel Worker,Arrested By Police. An employee at a five-star hotel in Paris was charged earlier this week in the hotel-room theft of a jewel-encrusted watch worth more money than many people's homes.Watchmaker Richard Mille had let Nadal borrow the timepiece for the French Open, which he won on Monday for a record seventh time.Police suspected an inside job, since the suite hadn't been forcibly entered and only Nadal, his parents and girlfriend had a key, London's Telegraph says.Ultimately, a 38-year-old bartender at the hotel was arrested after he was identified via a magnetic key card used to access the room.The man confessed and the absurdly expensive watch was recovered.I don't know about you, but if I was traveling with expensive jewelry, I'd want to know which hotel let this happen.Nadal, however, apparently doesn't feel the same way.According to the AFP, he praised the police for doing their job and also praised the hotel - though not by name."I cannot say anything wrong about the hotel. They were great for me every time I was there, for the last, I think, eight years. I'll be back in the hotel next year," Nadal said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment