Popular Posts

Monday 10 September 2012

Alonso "I was the right step to recover"


Here are the statements in the heat of the protagonists of the Italian Grand Prix, Monza, which was won by Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso on the podium.
LEWIS HAMILTON (first) - "It 's great to win at Monza in front of this wonderful crowd."
SERGIO PEREZ (second) - "It 'was a great race for me and the team from the point of view of strategy. It' s beautiful finish on the podium here for the fans. Regarding the first strategy I used the harsh, I made ​​a part of the race very long and then I used fresh tires for the final part. "
FERNANDO ALONSO (third) - "It was a difficult race starting from the tenth position, but we knew we had the fastest car all weekend and today I had the pace to make up positions. Do not give up, continue like this."
STEFANO SUNDAY (Ferrari team principal) - "I'm happy because with a weekend full of problems so this is a good result. Following the release of the track Alonso had a problem with the suspension and every turn never ended, we also had a serious problem that was to fail to have the telemetry, I have to congratulate the team for the way he handled the match, I have to say that it went well in the championship. We must remain calm and stay focused, made ​​a great race also Felipe Massa, now we try to solve problems with a very calm approach to the issues, work things out and prepare well for Singapore. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment